Thursday, July 17, 2008

room with a view...

so the big new in life at the moment is....dum da dum da dum.....

I have a new living arrangement!

I'm still in the Bean, but I've been moved to a much smaller room that I share with 3 girls versus the other room that I shared with 10 or so. Jill and Ginny live in the bunk bed next to me and Ginger Anne has the pleasure of sleeping on the bunk below me. While I've really grown to love all the girls in the Bean (and even the Bean itself in some twisted sort of way) living in this new room with these girls is amazing. I sleep better at night, I get a cubby PLUS a 1/4 of a real closet, we have a window, and a door we can close if we want to go to sleep. Aaaahhh....the lap of luxury. Ha ha. I'll be living in this room until the end of my stay at the ranch, and I feel so blessed to get to share life with these 3 sweet girls. Its allowed me to be alot more relaxed and to get alot more sleep which makes me more at peace throughout the day.

I'll have to post a roommate pic if we are ever in the same place at the same time to take one. :)

1 comment:

Keith Bordeaux said...

congratulations on the room upgrade. sounds like a much better situation. ;)