Friday, September 5, 2008

JJ Heller

 I apologize that I haven't written in a while and now as I sit down to finally update the old blog, all you are getting is a commercial.  BUT.....It's a commercial for something free, so that's always cool......

A friend emailed me about this artist the other day and I downloaded the album but tonight is the first opportunity I've had to sit down and listen to it (as I slave away on a grad school project that's due tomorrow...I needed a pick-me-up!)

so....go visit this link....in the graphic below.......and download the album. it's fantastic. fantastic I tell you.




More Bethany-related-clever bloggyness coming soon. I promise. As soon as my grad school project is done tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, well, well...looks like I made the blog in a behind the scenes kinda way. ha!