Tuesday, September 9, 2008

i can see three corners from this corner


the Lord obviously rocked my life this summer in many ways, but one of the things He saw it good to bestow in my life was the friendship of three women with whom He sent a sweet bond and has continued to compel us to share life together.  One sister is in Alabama, one is being obedient and moving in faith to our nation's capitol, one has followed the Lord across the ocean to Spain.  I am in Nashville.  Despite being scattered to the four corners of the earth so to speak, He is using the threads He knit together in a brief period of time as a conduit through which we are continuing to be fed and experience life.  This week as He poured into me through them, I heard what He does for us described as the ridiculous favor of the Lord.  She continued that, "To Him, love is not an emotion that waxes and wanes - come what may, HE is love and will love no matter what."  Amen and amen.

No comments: