Thursday, August 14, 2008

twenty-six

so i feel compelled to do some sort of "Year in review" post as it's my birthday today, but i don't even know really where to start.  Twenty five wasn't a bad year, exactly, but it brought with it this weird stress of figuring out the state of the union of my life and as I move past that "quarter-life crisis" (so to speak) and into my "late twenties" I'm looking forward to continuing the decade with my feet on the ground and a better grasp of who the heck I am.

In fact, I think I will be so bold as to say that I think I actually know who I am now.  And I think she's pretty cool. Which scares me a little.... Hopefully I've not peaked at 26.

1 comment:

AO said...

If you are peaking at 26, I am already starting my barrel roll downward. BD, we are only just coming into our own. Blessings as you continue to live and learn. Isn't it fun?