Monday, July 6, 2009

Let's go to the movies....

So to be quite honest, Keith and I are being lazy bums this morning so I figured that my blog post tonight probably wouldn't be very long. SO......for your enjoyment and pleasure today, I've posted the following video from our time in Columbia of Keith's nieces. They are pretty cute. Enjoy! I'll post more in the coming days.


One of Rick's relatives had a dog named Scruffy who was old and blind and met with an unfortunate end when he fell in the pond when his owners were out of town. When Ms. Pat saw the dead pup floating in the pond Rick took matters in his own hands and fished the deceased pooch out by hooking it in the tail with a fishing pole. Emily gives a dramatic retelling of the tale in the video above as part of our golf cart tour.

1 comment:

Mark Bordeaux said...

My daughter's future career with PETA is now over. She got a kick out of seeing this.