Friday, July 10, 2009

"Let's Go to the Movies" :The sequel

So today I'm packing like a madwoman trying to figure out how to get everything I'll need for an entire month (including bedding) into two suitcases. However, since I've been on a blogging roll as of late, and I'd hate to break my streak now...I figured I'd post something for your viewing pleasure to amuse you until my first California post which will be sometime either Sunday night but more likely Monday.

Here is Episode Two of Emily's golf cart tourism future. In this episode we learn about the various trees that inhabit the woods. I'm not sure what happened to the British accent she was using on the previous day, but this video contains some sort of funny voice, although I can't quite determine what sort of voice/accent it is. :) Hope you enjoy this peek into our 4th of July with two of my favorite girls!




Watch out for that tree, Uncle Keith!!!

No comments: