Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winter Wonderland....



Cheesy, I know, since that's the name of Point of Grace's tour...but I had no choice!  We truly walk through a winter wonderland just going from the bus into the venue! I just snapped these pictures a few minutes ago looking out my hotel room window!  On the way from the venue to the hotel to take showers this morning, the guy driving us literally spun the minivan around in the middle of the street on the ice.  He called it a u-turn.  Jen and Ronnie and I called it "one of those moments when your heart goes into your throat and your stomach does a backflip."  :)

We're doing two shows today...a matinee and then a night show.  Jen and I are really excited to have a real shower instead of one in a church gym (although the one yesterday really wasn't that bad) and excited that although it's very cold here and snowing, it's not windy.  So that's a plus.  

The tour is going so well....I can't believe that the first leg is almost over! Crazy!  However, I'm super excited to see everyone in Birmingham tomorrow (pray that we don't get snowed in!) and looking forward to a day of chilling in Nashville on Monday! ;)

OK...it's my turn in the shower, so I'll write more later!

No comments: