Thursday, December 4, 2008

Greetings from New Holland

Greetings from small town Pennsylvania! Down the road is a llama farm and an Amish community. We've just loaded back up on the bus from our FIRST show on the Point of Grace Winter Wonderland 2008 tour.

I'm not gonna lie. Tonight was pretty high on the list of greatest nights ever. I positively love getting to be apart of something like this. I get to sing, to play violin.....I just felt swept up by it all. I am amazed that He thought it would be Good to allow me to be a part of this. He is such a sweet Daddy to His little girl.


The past few days have been a whirlwind of rehearsals and packing and traveling. Below is a photo of our beloved bus....there are 12 bunks and 12 of us on here plus a driver! Crazy!



Jen is the other bgv on the tour and she has been such a fun surprise! We've had a blast on the bus and in rehearsals and the show last night! We're both nerds....and the picture below was captured of us the first night on the bus. : )



Here's a more normal picture of us. :)


OK.....I'M about to sign off.....I've actually got a list of stuff to do. :) More later! I promise!

No comments: